A fabulous collection of 30 original games and play-based activities that provide the foundation for the development of your child’s outstanding ‘learning abilities’ – from the rest of the activities in our full program and/or everything else you do with your child.
This is one of our most popular modules and the games are LOVED by young children. Your child will likely request to play them many times. Each time they play, they secretly deepen and enrich their understanding, and further strengthen and develop their learning abilities.
- Watch your child delight in ‘playing’ with you;
- See their levels of engagement soar;
- Marvel at how these activities allow their thinking, reasoning, imagination, creativity and language to flourish.
- Enjoy watching how they stimulate further, independent play.
Using this stand-alone Sensory Maths Activity Pack with your child will get great results for them, as with all of our modules/Activity Packs. However, Sensory Maths is also the starting point of the full ‘Key to Learning at Home’ program.
These are the first 30 ‘sessions’ from the Sensory Maths module of the Key to Learning at Home program.
- A unique collection of 30 original games and play-based activities
- For age 2.5 to 3.5-4 (although many slightly older children still enjoy them and get value from them)
- Full instructions and high quality printable resources included
- Immediate access
Note: If you haven’t done so already, you can sign up for a free trial of this pack here.
- One-off payment of 39 USD – approx. 35 Euro / 31 GBP (plus VAT if you are in the EU)
- 100% secure payment process (via Let’s Encrypt and PayPal)
- Pay with your PayPal account or with a credit/debit card via PayPal
- For personal use only – please read section 13 of our Member Agreement to know what you can and can’t do with our program and its contents
If you later decide to take out a subscription to the full Key to Learning at Home program, don’t worry that you have already paid for these Sensory Maths activities – just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will sort it out for you.
My child’s reasoning, logic, memory, spatial awareness, creativity, comprehension, critical thinking, perseverance and problem-solving have come on in leaps and bounds since we started with these games. And we really do enjoy doing the activities together. So many of them have become favourites and we play them again and again. What a wonderful childhood she’s having – so glad to have found Key to Learning at Home! Thank you!
If you have any doubts at all, just email us with your questions and we'll do our best to help: email@example.com
What sets Key to Learning apart from any other preschool program I have ever seen is the depth of conceptual planning. It literally sparkles with superb, original, educational ideas. The emphasis is on the development of children’s abilities to think in symbolic terms – leading to higher order thinking skills in later life.