A unique collection of 30 original Logic games, puzzles and story- and play-based activities for your child that will develop their ability to analyse objects and events, see their invisible sides, identify their most essential characteristics, think sequentially, draw conclusions, and classify and systematise information.
These are the first 30 ‘sessions’ from the Logic module of the Key to Learning at Home program.
Each ‘session’ contains one or more engaging activity, that will secretly develop, strengthen, deepen and enrich your child’s ‘learning abilities’ – their cognitive, communicative and self-regulative abilities – while you have fun together.
- A unique collection of 30 original games, puzzles and story- and play-based activities
- For approximately age 4 and upwards (to about age 7)
- Full instructions and high quality printable resources included
- Immediate access
Note: If you haven’t done so already, you can sign up for a free trial of this activity pack here.
- One-off payment of $39 (plus VAT if you are in the EU)
- 100% secure payment process (via Let’s Encrypt and PayPal)
- Pay with your PayPal account or with a credit/debit card via PayPal
- For personal use only – please read section 13 of our Member Agreement to know what you can and can’t do with our program and its contents
If you later decide to take out a subscription to the full Key to Learning at Home program, don’t worry that you have already paid for these Logic sessions – just email us at email@example.com and we will sort it out for you.
I'm just blown away at how brilliantly these lessons build on each other and at the way my son is picking up all these concepts so well! Such a gift to be able to watch your child learn in real time, isn't it? Thank you again for all your hard work on this program. It's truly invaluable.
If you have any doubts at all, just email us with your questions and we'll do our best to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of my research officers visited one of your private nurseries and was just bowled over by the work the children were doing. She thinks your program is brilliant, and so do I!