A unique collection of 30 original games and play-based activities for your child, for a fraction of the cost of buying 30 new board/card games!
These games are loved by all ages and your child will likely request to play them many times. Each time they play, they will deepen and enrich their understanding, and further strengthen and develop their ‘learning abilities’.
These are the first 30 ‘sessions’ from the Developmental Games module of the Key to Learning at Home program. Each ‘session’ contains one or more original game, or play-based activity, that will secretly boost your child’s cognitive, communicative and self-regulative abilities while you have fun together.
- A unique collection of 30 original games and play-based activities
- For age 3 and upwards (to about age 6)
- Full instructions and high quality printable resources included
- Immediate access
Note: If you haven’t done so already, you can sign up for a free trial of this pack here.
- One-off payment of $39 – approx. 35 Euro / 31 GBP (plus VAT if you are in the EU)
- 100% secure payment process (via Let’s Encrypt and PayPal)
- Pay with your PayPal account or with a credit/debit card via PayPal
- For personal use only – please read section 13 of our Member Agreement to know what you can and can’t do with our program and its contents
If you later decide to take out a subscription to the full Key to Learning at Home program, don't worry that you have already paid for these Developmental Games activities - just email us at email@example.com and we will sort it out for you.
My child’s reasoning, logic, memory, spatial awareness, creativity, comprehension, critical thinking, perseverance and problem-solving have come on in leaps and bounds since we started with these games. And we really do enjoy doing the activities together. So many of them have become favourites and we play them again and again. What a wonderful childhood she’s having – so glad to have found Key to Learning at Home! Thank you!
If you have any doubts at all, just email us with your questions and we'll do our best to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
What sets Key to Learning apart from any other preschool program I have ever seen is the depth of conceptual planning. It literally sparkles with superb, original, educational ideas. The emphasis is on the development of children’s abilities to think in symbolic terms – leading to higher order thinking skills in later life.